Meetings that Really Work will equip leaders of organizations to plan, organize, and conduct productive meetings. It will include sessions on meeting preparation, agenda making, encouraging participation, and creating of steps for follow up.
At the end of this training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Conduct meetings that maximize the participation of every participant
- Achieve desired outcomes for every meeting
- Use the Action Plan as a tool for conducting effective meetings
- Differentiate between tasks and interpersonal issues
- Confidently use effective meeting leadership practices