Do you find it difficult to introduce change in your organization? This and more can be answered in this change management workshop for leaders.
This workshop is designed to help managers and supervisors effectively introduce change to their employees. They will learn about tools and techniques that can aid them in successfully navigating through moments of change.
At the end of the training workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand what change means for an organization
- Know what roles and responsibilities to take on when change happens
- Use an effective model for introducing change to employees
- Develop strategies for coping with and managing change
- Identify ways to involve employees in the change process (as a means of overcoming resistance)