One-day Seminar about Brand Communication
Connecting your brand firmly with your audiences ensure higher impact and greater effectiveness. Make your brand speak what your customers want to hear to make you stand out among a lot. The aim of the workshop is to help participants understand the principles and practices of marketing communication and brand management, involving tools used by sellers to inform consumers and to provide a managerial framework for integrated marketing communications planning.
By the end of this workshop, participants must be able to:
- Elaborate the practice of marketing communication and recognize tools practitioner use
- Express personal branding and character
- Understand the concept of brand equity from both the company’s and the customer’s perspective
- Analyze communication process and consumer’s behavior
- Application of right messaging and targeting of audience.
Who Should Attend?
This program is perfect for business owners and personnel involved in marketing communications and brand support activities within an organization.
II. The Overview of Marketing Communication
III. Defining Personal Branding and Character
IV. Brand Management
V. The Communication Process and Consumer Behavior
VI. Consumer Wants, Needs and Expectation
VII. Segmentation, Targeting, and Positioning
AUGUST 16, 2019
CCLMG Training Room, Unit 5A 5th Floor Marc 2000 Tower, 1973 Taft Ave. corner San Andres, St. Malate, Manila 1004
9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Time Left Before Upcoming Seminar
Interested to join the seminar?
Register Online or
Download Registration Form
Early Bird Rate
2998 + VAT / Participant
Avail the early bird rate if you register 2 weeks before the seminar.
3498 + VAT / Participant
Register at 1 week before the seminar.
5 + 1 Promo
Get 1 free seat for every five paid participants.
Brand Communication and Marketing Seminar
Registration fee includes learning experience, food, training materials and certificate of participation. Payments should be settled five (5) days prior to the date of the seminar/event date. Official receipts will be issued on the day of the event. 1. You can deposit your payment to our BPI Account. Account Name: Compass Center for Leadership, Management & Governance, Inc. Account Number: 3833 0281 37 On the deposit slip, write your full name and the title of the seminar that you will be joining. Then email a scanned copy or photo of it to email@example.com. A payment confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as we confirm the payment that you have made or upon clearance of your check. Policy on Cancellation or re-scheduling:
- Cancellation caused by CCLMG due to fortuitous event, CCLMG shall refund the full amount of the investment fee to the participant.
- Cancellation by the participant
- If the cancellation is done seven (7) days prior to the scheduled seminar, CCLMG shall refund the full amount of the investment fee;
- If the cancellation is done five (5) days prior to the scheduled seminar, investment fee shall be forfeited
For re-scheduling, the participant shall be charged an additional 25 % of the Regular Fee to cover the pre-arranged expenses for food, venue and training materials.
Let us know how we can help.
Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions, for clarifications and more information.
How do I pay for a seminar?
Registration fee includes learning experience materials like notebooks, pens, activity/worksheets, seminar primer, and certificate of participation. Payments can be made through cash, check or bank deposit. They should be settled five (5) days prior to the date of the seminar/event date. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you upon receipt of proof of payment. Official receipts will be issued on the day of the event for payments made through bank transfer.
- Make the check payable to “CCLMG, Inc.”
- Email a scanned copy or photo of the check firstname.lastname@example.org
You can deposit your payment or check to our BPI Account.
- Go to any BPI branch.
- Deposit your seminar fee to our account. Details are as follows:
Account Name: Compass Center for Leadership, Management & Governance, Inc. Account Number: 3833 0281 37
- On the deposit slip, write your full name and the title of the seminar that you will be joining. Then email a scanned copy or photo of it to email@example.com. A payment confirmation email will be sent to you as soon as we confirm the payment that you have made or upon clearance of your check.